Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Soft Release
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 19:28:56 -0700

Charles,
there are many types of Loctite. Some are designed to be permanant. Others
are designed for ease, or at least to allow the possibility of disassembly.
The question is, how much torsional force can safely be applied to the
shutter release button? Does anyone have the answer to that question?
Joe Stephenson