Subject: [Leica] Photo Vest (Off Topic)
From: Dave Myers <myers@bluelake.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 09:35:22 -0400

The subject of photo vests has come up again.  I remember that several
months ago, someone (I think Lisa) said that the Banana Republic vest
was great but that it might not be available any longer.  Well, a couple
of weeks ago I got a Banana Republic catalog in the mail with their
photojournalist's vest as the very first item.  It does look very cool.
I'll be ordering one.  For anyone who might be interested, the Item
Number is AA712521 - cost $88.  Their phone number is 1-888-906-2800.

Dave