Subject: [Leica] OFF Topic: Corfield WA67
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 23:21:15 -0400

Luggers:

Forgive my asking a question that is so far off topic, but if there are
people anywhere who might know the answer to my question, it is all of you.

I have admired the Corfield WA67 for a while. Among the reasons are it's
Leica-like built quality and German lens. $3000 for a camera and lens
doesn't seem like a big price once you are acustom to Leica prices (do you
ever get over the Leica sticker shock?) but it truly will be a special use
camera for me so I'd like to know if anyone has any knowledge to share
before I jump in.

Thanks, Tom
Thomas Kachadurian
WEB PAGE: http://members.aol.com/kachaduria