Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica's future
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 22:57:53 -0700

All one has to do is look at the size of Leica as a company. The technology
that it is producing, the fields that it is in (35, projection, digital,
P&S, etc...) and the size of it's Photokina presence. Photokina space goes
for mucho denero per sq meter. This was a BIG show. Profit enough to
sustain what Leica does, does not all come from the quintessential
enthusiast. But your point is well taken.

Jim