Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Breakfast
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 08:04:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 27 Sep 1998 TTAbrahams@aol.com wrote:

> Ed and Bill, you forgot the typical Munich breakfast." Weizenbeer and white
> sausages"
>  Tastes better than it looks, thank god!"
>  Tom A

This photokina was a big disappointment for me. In the past they
served the above every day at the Linhof booth. Linhof shipped the
sausages and beer in from Munich almost every day. This was one of
the services stopped to save money. Too bad.
Did you remove the skin or eat the sausage skin and all?
Ed