Subject: Re: [Leica] Paul Chefurka
From: pchefurka@plaintree.com
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 98 08:38:21 -0500

Thanks for the comments, Alastair.  I agree with you about the randomness,
especially in the colour section.  I'm making plans to put in an intermediate
page, and categorizing the photos so people will know what to expect.

Thanks again,
Paul

I enjoyed the home page, especially the theme atic [can't spell that one]
sections on Life and death. The others were a bit too random for me. I like
to "work through" an exhibition a bit. None the less its great to have
anther LUGGER up and running, and your scanning looked fine on my netscape.
Oh the LIFE/DEATH ran quite well by using 2 frames and calling up one
whilst looking at the other. Just like walking down the hallway gallery ;-)

Cheers

Alastair Firkin,