Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 21 ASP OR HASSELBLAD 503cm with ?? (undecided)
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:01:13 -0700

Darrell,
Gee, I don't know. I often think of a larger format camera, but then I think
of the complications: another enlarger lens, processing equipment, viewers,
etc. etc. I generally find that if I use my Leica equipment well and take
care during every step of the processing that the final images are
excellent. People often ask if they are large format. So I guess my that
puts me on the side of going w/ the 21mm. Besides, larger cameras are a pain
to lug around and use.
Of course, you are discussing a win/win situation.
Joe Stephenson