Subject: Re: [Leica] Infrared filter
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 11:01:43 -0400

Jeremy-
Twenty years ago I went to a party of Law Enforcement personnel who were
taking a class at the local college. The instructor had a 'cook-out' and I
took my N***n with an old Strobonar Flash to which I attached an 87C filter-
no one could see the flasn, and with infrared film, I recorded the party-
and no one noticed.
I noticed that the infrared showed subcutaneous veins on many of the people!
If the infrared can penetrate skin to that degree, I have no doubt that thin
clothing might be 'penetrated'... Now you have me wondering! I gotta go get
some infrared film, now!
Dan
dwpost@msn.com