Subject: [Leica] Leica 35/2 Summicron-M ASPH
From: "Andrew M. Moore" <dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 12:46:15 -0400

Available for trade, partial trade, etc:

Leica 35/2 Summicron-M ASPH (latest) #3771xxx
Germany, chrome, 4 months old.
Optics/Mechanics/Cosmetics are mint/mint/mint!
No longer need it because I end up using the non-ASPH more often.

I'm interested in:
- - 21 through 28mm to fit Leica M or screw mount
- - 35mm to fit Leica screw mount
- - 90/2.8 Elmarit-M
- - 135/4 to fit Leica M or screw-mount

Your creativity is welcome!  Let me know what you've got.
I'd prefer to trade locally, but will consider anything.

Located in southern New Hampshire, an hour north of Boston MA.