Subject: [Leica] 400 f/6.8
From: Doug Herr <71247.3542@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 20:50:30 -0400

On  Sat, 03 Oct 1998, Dennis Painter wrote:

>Ken Wilcox wrote:
>> =

>> For maximum versatility I bought my 400 Telyt in M mount. I use it wit=
>> viso on my screw and M bodies and mount it on my R bodies with a 14167=

>> adapter.
>> =

>> kw
>> =

>What is the economics of buying both the R mount tube and M mount tube?
>
>Dennis

Dennis,

I recently found a Viso tube in near-new condition for $215.  I considere=
this a bargain, especially since I've hardly ever seen the mount tube
separately from the lens head.  I bought it so I could have both the 400
and 560 available at the same time w/o swapping lens heads.  The original=

price sticker on the box sez $439.79

Doug Herr
Sacramento