Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 vs M6HM/prices
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 00:46:13 -0700

John Coz writes:|
|Do all authorized Leica dealers offer the same price?  I
recall a
|dealer's post last week offering a similar price, but I
carelessly
|deleted my correspondence with the gentleman.

It does not appear to be the case.  Pat McKee has one price,
Camera World of Oregon has another, Big Don Chatteron yet
another.  I took it as a buying opportunity.  I don't feel I
need the ttl feature.  But it seems a real opportunity to
get a M6-HM non-ttl complete with US warranty for what is
probably the most affordable price you will see.  (Of course
I keep thinking the US stock market is a bargain right now).

Regards, Bill Larsen  ohlen@lightspeed.net