Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in Movies
From: Bob McLean <rmmclean@cyberus.ca>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 09:39:32 -0500

Hi there:
    Regarding movies and Leicas, I wonder if DeNiro is a photographer? In
Night and the City, he plays a police photographer, and he also used a Leica,
in that case, it was a chrome R4, I believe. Do you think he gets to choose
the brand?
    Passionfish had a lot of Leica exposure, as well as the nice thing about
a "legacy " camera from someone else's good taste.

Bob