Subject: Re: [Leica] Leaf Shutters
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 19:36:52 -0700

You are quite correct, George. Leica did make the Model B (AKA model I) from
1926 to 1930. Comparatively few were made. The f3.5 50m Elmar lens was
permanently attached to the camera, a fact that would temper its sweetness.
I've never seen one, but I suspect they are high-priced collector's items.
This info is from the Leica Manual c. 1956.
Joe Stephenson.