Subject: Re: [Leica] no off switch on M6
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 05:57:11 -0600

At 05:07 PM 04/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
[cut]
>I use a soft release and in order to avoid tripping the shutter when the
>camera is in the bag I have made a plastic 'thingie' that slips under
>the soft release between it and the camera.
>If anyone has access to polyethelyene of the right thickness I would
>like to try making one and seeing if it prevents meter actuation too.

Try using one or two of those bread bag plastic clips that are used to seal
bread bags.  I haven't tried it, but I think it may be worth a try.  If one
is too thin, try gluing two together to provide the right thickness.  I'm
used to just leaving the shutter uncocked after the last exposure so it
doesn't fire inadvertently.

 _
[o] -GH