Subject: [Leica] frames downgrading!
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 17:59:04 +0200

>Gerd,
>The M6J route seems a little excessively priced for sorting out your
>v/finder arrangement. I'd have thought that if M6 frames can be installed in
>M4-Ps then it could most likely work in reverse too. E-mail Solms for the
>definitive answer, or call your favourite local mechanic.

I also think that a M6J is a little bit (!!) overprice for your kind of purpose!
I've use a M4-P that had M4-2 frames, it had the 135 but I'm sure this can
be changed.
A good leica repairman can do it.
Whether you can have the same frames as the M2, I don't know, but I'm sure
they can remove all the frames you don't want.
Thib.