Subject: Re: [Leica] 24mm AsPH with gogles?
From: Michael Garmisa <elmar@webreach.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 16:37:20 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998, thomas boehm wrote:

> ---thibault collin  wrote: > So if we add the goggles to a 24 mm
> modified to brigh the 35 mm frame on M2, we should get  .....close to
> 24 mm ....
> > If it's true, It would be a great deal to add goggles on the 24mm Asph
> > especially for those, who, like myself don't like additionnal finders!

Why doesn't leica make a goggled version of the 21 ASPH, I think this
would be financially beneficial to them.  More people will buy the lens.
Its not like with the 35,28,75 where leica wants you to buy a new body....
for the 21 there is no current body that had the framelines for it and i
think that this would be a great product, 21 ASPH RF

- --
Michael Garmisa <elmar@webreach.com>
PGP/KeyID BCB27DC1
fingerprint = 2C 1A AF 1C BE B4 5B E8  F2 A3 09 42 42 B1 10 CC