Subject: [Leica] focus with elmarit R 28 mm
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 17:44:18 +0200

Hello,

I just used an elmarit R 28 mm on a R6 and found it was quite difficult to
focus it accurately especially in low light. Does one of you have
encountered the same problem? Is this a focusing screen problem? The
focusing screen on the R6 is the basic one. BTW how do you remove it on a R6?
I really think that the focusing is much easier with the Ms for wide angle
lenses, it seems to me that one can focus much more accurately. Of course,
this is not the case with lens longer than 50 mm (especially 90) which I
feel more confortable to use with Rs.

Thib.