Subject: Re: [Leica] are billingham photobags fine?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 22:26:17 +0200

Thomas,

I heartily second the positive recommendations you got from others. I have
a Billingham Alice bag and the bigger 225. The 225 holds all my Leica
stuff (M6, M3, six lenses, Sekonic 508 meter and various odds and ends).
It is a great bag. The Alice is smaller, but as Bill Rosauer demonstrated
at Photokina, it can hold 2 M cameras with attached lenses plus 4
additional lenses. The bags are, like someone else said, the Leicas of
camera bags. You can also buy end pockets for them, handy for film, mobile
phones etc. My 225 came with a 5-year warranty, and for 10 GBP I prolonged
it to 10 years. The Billingham web site has recently been improved. I
forgot the URL, but just do a search on Billingham and you will find it.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium