Subject: Re: [Leica] moving to Leica SLR ...a few tips please...
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 11:20:26 +0200

On 05-10-1998 14:13 Eric Welch wrote:

>I just saw some Ektachrome 100 (the new stuff) run through the 50 Summilux
>R. I have to say, it has to be at least as good as the 50 Summicron R.
>Outstanding quality.

I can second that opinion. The test slides I have taken at the Leica
Akademie with the new Summilux-R 50/1.4 on Ektachrome Elite 400 and
Fujichrome Provia 100 are outstanding.
This is a top performer, even at the largest aperture.

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Who else than Leica could make a camera like the R8 ?
With that unique design and above all: that ergonomics.
Nikon ? Canon ? Nobody but Leica !