Subject: [Leica] Availability of M6HM
From: "James Harper" <DRJH@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 13:38:02 +0100

Just a little possibly useful information.  I bought an M6HM in UK today,
not being enthused by the TTL version on the way.  One dealer told me that
they  had no stock and that Leica were no longer supplying it. If they had
had one, it would have cost £1625 less £200 Leica cashback.  They had a
black  M6 0.75 @ £1575 less £200.

Another had one in stock.  It cost £1549 less £200 cashback, but they have
now raised the price, I believe, so this price is unlikely to be
repeatable.  £1625 less £200 loks like being the starting point  from now
on, and demand will probably  encourage increases.

Regards.
JH