Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon spare parts for F2 -obviously off topic
From: Mark Walberg <Walberg@simmons.swmed.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 11:20:35 -0600

>N.B.Watson wrote: << I'll have to stand by my original statement.  Nikon
>*USA* state emphatically that parts are no longer available for F or F2.>>

Some parts are indeed available for the F2.  Some are not.  I have called
Nikon Parts in US and so far, they have shipped me every F2 part that I
have asked for. The last thing I got was the big gear at the bottom of the
wind mechanism. Prices were very reasonable, too.   If you need something
specific, just call them up and ask.  They will tell you over the phone
whether they've got it.
- -Mark Walberg