Subject: [Leica] (Off Topic) Agfa Insignia
From: ottmar-x@t-online.de (Keith Bingman)
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 20:49:48 +0100

Does anybody know if Agfa Insignia (Record Rapid here in Europe) is still
made? I bought some earlier this year, but now my mail order company doesn't
carry it anymore. I can't find a reference to it on the Agfa Photography web
site either. Any hints would be appreciated.

On a separate note, does anyone have a recommendation for a paper/film mail
order company in Germany. It is amazingly hard to get fiber B/W paper here.
Actually, for that matter, getting RC paper is no joy either.

TIA

Keith Bingman
Riedhiem, Germany