Subject: RE: [Leica] M6TTL shutter speed dial
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 12:11:27 -0700

Yes, that's the drawback.  I agree that, if you're working with an M6TTL in
combination with an older M body, it's better to have the shutter speed
dials turn in a consistently wrong direction.  I often use an M6 and R6 side
by side, so I already have to "switch horses" mid-stream.  It's so confusing
that I have to look at the dial every time to make sure I'm turning in the
right direction.

At least I don't have to haul out the owners manual, as is so often the case
on the Canon A2E.

- --Jim