Subject: Re: [Leica] driving distance
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 21:15:09 -0400

Jim

I used to live in California.  I was graduated from Novato HS, Class of
'68.  That frenetic urge to drive is one reason I live on the Right Coast.

I live above my office.  I walk to work, down a flight of stairs.  On a
good day, I don't drive at all.  No emissions into the atmosphere, no cost
to the US balance of payments, no problem.

A bed is a bed.  Be real.  Or, should I say, who cares where the dark-room
is?  It will NOT have a "scenic view"!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!