Subject: Re: [Leica] Were Leicas always so expensive?
From: Mark Walberg <Walberg@simmons.swmed.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 20:45:42 -0600

Hi Arturo,  My point is not really about Mr. Yasuhara's camera.  I only
used it as an example.  I don't really expect anyone to take a vote in the
poll, either.  The point really is to ask about the history of Leica
relative pricing, and to ask about how LUGgers view the pricing. Kind of a
booring question, now that I think about it.  I'm sorry to have added to
the hundred posts per day.  :&>  -Mark