Subject: Re: [Leica] Vacation Advice
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 09:17:53 -0400

At 11:30 AM 10/6/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>If you can deal with the cold, I would go.
>
>I may know someone who can arronge a house, email me privately if you would
>like more info.
>
>Keith Bingman
>Riedheim, Germany

Hi, Keith -

I could use any help you can give me.  I've exhausted all of the resources
on the internet.  Found one agency based in Amsterdam that had about 20
rental houses in the mountains, but they are all already rented for the
Christmas vacation!  It must be a popular area.  Thanks in advance!

Tina