Subject: Re: [Leica] Yasuhara T981
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 10:10:07 EDT

In a message dated 10/7/98 4:06:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time, marho@ida.liu.se
writes:

<<  I think it gets in the way of progress and
 product development/refinement.  I'm not flaming Leica or afi >>
For me, "product development" does not necessarily mean more "stuff" on the
camera. A good bit of the delight in using a machine is the interaction with
it. There is such a thing as a mature product which, quite possibly, could
only be harmed by further development. I feel that the M series has reached
that point.

Bob Figlio