Subject: [Leica] New projector and kit
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:41:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi y'all,

Leica seems to have come full circle  on the carousel issue by launching
the new RT projector. I think the tray looks just like the
Singer/Telex/Kodak ones used on the old RT (Singer).
My question to the initiated on this list is: how much does the new bright
light kit for P2002 cost and would that fit my CA2500? Or the 2000?
Has anybody seen this beast? Is it really  20% brighter?
It would seem to me that 20% increase in brightness would beat the full
voltage on the old projectors compared to the economy  and long life
setting.
Would appreciate  any comments,

Lucian