Subject: Re: [Leica] Tele-Elmarits
From: "Boreham" <boreham@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 19:56:05 +0100

Martin, I think 500 UK pounds is too much for a tele elmarit. Fieldgrass
and Gale are advertising a mint current type elmarit  for £495 in Amateur
Photographer last week. Although larger it is a better lens than either
tele elmarit and I would advise going for the current type, unless the
smaller size is really critical for you. I have owned all three, but now
only have the elmarit, with which I am very happy; it is sharper at full
aperture and controls flare better.
Mike