Subject: Re: [Leica] Production figures M6 .85/aspheric lenses/best lenses
From: "Boreham" <boreham@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 06:38:52 +0100

Is the difference between different Leica lenses as close when considering
flare? My experience is that (as Erwin says below) the small variations in
contrast or lpm will not normally affect real pictures, but flare can can
completely wreck one. I changed from a 90 tele elmarit for this reason a
few years back. I would really like to the best and worst Leica lenses for
flare resistance.
Mike