Subject: Re: [Leica] Adams Moonrise with 2 churches
From: George Lauterstein <leicam2@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 08:04:12 -0500

Well, Jeff, your need for a densitometer and shutter speed tester is far
greater than mine.  I don't use either although I do have a densitometer
whose main purpose is gathering dust.

How do you check for correct ASA and how do you settle on the correct
development time?

George

Oh, yes, I almost forgot.  I'll be leaving the LUG for a while as we're
leaving on a trip to the Canadian Rockies on Monday so don't be surprised
if you don't get an answer to your next letter for a couple of weeks.

George