Subject: Re: [Leica] Laser surgery
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 11:01:32 -0400

I shudder to think what kind of story a news team might concoct about Leica!
Oh, the horror of tendonitis cause by carrying a heavy all metal body! The
dangers of incipient brain damage caused by looking through a range finder
and a viewfinder! The people who have become permanently attached to their
cameras ( shades of the Borg of Solms).
My apologies to Eric, but even the print media has gone mad- at least here!
It's the reason I haven't subscribed to a paper in years!
To me, the only problem with laser surgery is that it costs so much, and
insurance won't cover it!
Dan

dwpost@msn.com