Subject: Re: [Leica] The LUG
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 11:12:43 -0400

Ted-
Good thought, in re your reply. Differences of opinion have been called the
basis of all horse races, and no doubt many other events as well.
While some threads are about things I have no interest in now ( I have only
worked up to an M-3!) I feel that when I totally lose all fear of She Who
Must Be Obeyed, and get an M-6, that there will be sufficient discussion
still going on to enlighten me!
I get a vicarious thrill out of the recounted trips some of the LUG make,
and enjoy the tales of the travelers, as much as I enjoy picking up lore and
knowledge of Leica and those who has gone before us. It's all interesting,
to one person or another, and I don't don't consider it an intrusion if
somebody goes off on a tangent!
Keep those cards and letters comin'!
Dan
dwpost@msn.com