Subject: Re: [Leica] Were Leicas always so expensive?
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 19:06:55 -0400

><< OTOH, if your wife, like mine shares a passion for Leica, buying new
> equipment does not require justification! >>
>-----------------------------
>Ken, this is true, and I bet having a second body was assumed from the start.
>But do you always agree on the next focal length? :-)
>
>Arturo

No. She prefers zooms for her RE and shoots wide angles on her M3 (35
Summicron and 21 SA). I like primes for both reflex and M (as well as screw
mount) and my favorite is the 75 Summilux. However, if I need a zoom there
are some handy. Now and then she wants a 90mm and I have several to choose
from.

Cheers!

kw

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>