Subject: [Leica] Peak enlarger focuser-off topic
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 22:17:00 EDT

Hi all,
	I just purchased a Peak grain focuser-it's a fantastic instrument.  I do have
a question though.  It came with a blue filter which the manufacturer says to
use for black and white.  I know there has been some controversy about focus
shift especially with variable contrast paper ( which I use ).  Does anyone
know if I should use the filter?  If it's not important I'd rather not use it
as it's quite dark.  TIA
	Richard Wasserman