Subject: [Leica] For Sale...
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 11:38:15 -0700 (PDT)

I have the following items for sale.  I would prefer a cashier's
check, but if necessary I can run your Visa or MasterCard through the
company account.

1) R-lens 180mm f2.8 ELMARIT s/n 2281xxx.  The lens was made in Germany
and says "Leitz Wetzlar" on it.  There is a UV filter (#14165) with it.
It is the older VIII model which is  larger than the current model...but
glass is great.  EX++ $375

2) R-lens 35mm f1.4 SUMMILUX s/n 3272xxx.  This lens was made in Germany
and says "Leitz" on it.  There is a Heliopan UV-0 filter with it.  This
is not only the best 35mm Leica makes, but one of the finest lenses in
the entire line.  EX++ $1150

3) 2x Extender s/n 3128xxx. Made in Germany.  The 2x Extender is used to
double to focal length of R-lenses which have a focal length of 50mm or
greater and with a speed of f2 or less (i.e. f2, f2.8, f4, etc.).  For
example, a 50mm f2 lens used with the 2x Extender becomes a 100mm f4
lens.   Mint with box. $395

4) 3 ring combination for close-up (marco) focusing.  This 3 part ring
combination is mainly used with the SUMMICRON-R 50mm lens, for
reproduction scales of 1:2 and 1:1.  The combination can also be
extended by screwing additional intermediate rings (#14135).  Of course
it can also be used with the 90mm, 135mm, 180mm, and the 250mm lenses.
This includes 14134-1, 14135, 14158-2 Wetzlar Germany.  EX++ $35

5) R-5 Body s/n 1751xxx.  This R-5 was made in Germany...as you know,
most of the R-5s were made in Portugal. This is a backup body that I
very seldom use.  It comes with the box, book, strap and I may also have
some R-5 sales literature.  Mint- to EX++ $595

6) Eveready case for the R-7.  This is a somewhat hard-to-find item.
The case is black leather comes with the box and is in almost new
condition.  The Red Dot on this one has been blacked out. $75

7) This last item is for people in Colorado or Wyoming only, who can
pick it up.  I have a Kutrimmer 43 3/4 inch paper cutter.  This is the
professional model #1110 made by Ideal-Werk in Balingen, Germany.  This
is the Mercedes Benz of paper cutters.  It is calibrated in inches and
millimeters, has a stainless steel cutting blade, moveable guide, a foot
pedal that holds the material to be cut in place, safety shield, etc.
Like most German made products, it's a precision instrument that is
build like a tank and should last at least 500 years.

It comes on it's own metal table with large built in casters.  It will
cut paper, film, matt board, foam board, etc.  You can take it apart to
for moving, but you will need a station wagon to haul it.  I live in a
suburb just west of Denver off I-70.

All prices are plus UPS shipping.  Everything will be sold on a first
come basis.

Bill Erfurth
m6rf@yahoo.com
phone: 303-674-0510