Subject: RE: [Leica] JG & Ted - flash & M6
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 17:03:05 -0700

Like I said earlier...it's tough nowadays to do a complete shoot with just
M6s.  I always keep the R6.2 tucked away with 80-200 and 35-70 vario elmars.
It's crazy to not have an SLR around for the 80-200 range.  So, if I need
fill flash, I just snap the 35-70 on the R6.2 and use that.  You need an R
camera or other SLR to do those things that an M6 isn't suited for: long
tele, fill flash, macro.

Why insist on using the M6 to do something for which it's ill-suited?  It's
like driving nails with a screwdriver.

- --Jim