Subject: Re: [Leica] Foot in mouth disease
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 00:04:34 -0700

Ever hear about the person that had his foot so far in his mouth, that it
appeared in his camera cleaning underwear?

JB

PS... Ted is a nice guy, and a straight shooter. If experience is the best
teacher, then Ted has more than his share. The rest of us should be so
lucky as to have a fraction of the experience and knowledge that Ted has. I
would advise that a little research be done before inserting foot in mouth
again.

At 07:18 PM 10/9/98 +0000, JG wrote:

>Au contraire, mon cher!
>
>You make it sound so simple.
>
>You shoot chromes for a hospital? Ever handled the horrors of flourescent
>either with strobe or CC filter? Maybe I should shut the lights off, open
>the windows in the middle of an operation, tell the doctors to stop their
>work, and move so I can get just that proper shaft of God's light while the
>patient dies.
>
>JG

Bad paragraph! Bad bad paragraph!