Subject: Re: SV: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #358
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 18:53:18 -0500

At 09:45 AM 10/10/98 -0600, you wrote:

>   The fact that DAH got into Magnum, or that Ted is an award winning
>photographer matters not either.  Why is it that there is such appeal to

Yeah, well, I don't worship anyone. But I know experience when I see it,
and blow-hards too. David, whom I personally got the Kodachrome 200 info
from (and it has been confirmed by several other National Geographic
photographers) is one of the best. It gets you close enough to correct in
printing. Photoshop, drum scanner in the hands of a good operator, Scitex,
or Ilfochrome. Weird colors can be cool.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot