Subject: [Leica] Insurance
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 08:13:38 +0200

Another question...

After I lost my Ricoh GR1 earlier this year, I decided to look into
insuring my equipment against theft, loss etc. The quote I got from my
broker was about 30.000 BEF per year on equipment valued at about
500.000 BEF, i.e. about 6% of the value of the equipment in annual
premium. Having no way to judge whether this is reasonable I would be
interested in hearing what the rest of you are paying, particularly
those of you located in Europe. Does anyone have the insurance that you
can get through the Leica Card programme?

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium