Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-X
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 17:21:07 -0700

Bob,
I use APX 100 exposed at 100. I develop it in Rodinol 50:1 for 17 minutes,
as Agfa recommends. I get negatives that work well for me. If 17 minutes is
too long for you, try D76 1:1 for 12 minutes. This is also a good
combination. GIve it a try, and I think you wil like the results.
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson