Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica modifications available.
From: Lucien <lucien@ubi.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 18:27:10 +0100

<http://www.leica-camera.com/support/techserv/umbau/umbau_e.htm>

> Leica M6
> Modification Reprovit, without winding lever exchange

It's also useful.
I may ask the modification Reprovit on my M6, in order
to be able to use more easily the CTOOM flash angle bracket
with it.
Like Lager said : Many CTOOM brackets are still being
used to carry compact electronic flash units so popular today.

But he is not member of the LUG.   :-)

Will I dare to say it again ? Yes I will:
Here also an extension cable for the M6TTL will be a welcome
addition.

Sorry about that.

Bon dimanche,

Lucien