Subject: [Leica] Ted's light
From: jimbrick@photoaccess.com (Jim Brick)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 19:38:52 -0700

Ted Grant wrote:

> That's why I like to do the "walk about" at dawn when everyone else is
> still in bed and I have the city quietly to myself.  And in there lies the
> secret of finding new angles anywhere. :)  New day, fresh body and clear
> mind. :) Besides it's gorgeous light!!!! :) And Leicas and light go hand in
> hand. :)
>
> ted

Ted,

This is why we pay you the big bucks to stick around. :-)  What you said
above really puts it in perspective. For years, while traveling to
different places, I used to get up before dawn to catch the sunrise,
followed by local life awakening and starting to move. This is indeed, the
magic time. You said it all.

Jim

http://www.photoaccess.com
Jim Brick, ASMP, BIAA