Subject: [Leica] Colour vs black and white
From: Urban Fredriksson <griffon@canit.se>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 12:27:04 +0200

It's not just a difference when photographing people.
Compare the two latest (top) entries on
<http://www.canit.se/%7Egriffon/diverse/pix/pix.html>
and it's (to me at least) clear that some of them
could only be in b&w and some only in colour.
(And these latest ones are all "genuine" b&w (T400CN),
not decided upon after scanning.)

I guess this means I'll start trying to have one
body always loaded with b&w film, as I sometimes
think it's more fun to use. And to me, that's the
important thing.
- --
 Urban Fredriksson   griffon@canit.se  http://www.canit.se/%7Egriffon/