Subject: [Leica] Leica M6 viewfinder frames
From: "Philip Kokoczka" <philip63@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 04:04:55 PDT

Reg, had the same problem. Sherry Krauter-God bless her, fixed my
problem by replacing the spring that brings the frames into position.
She told me that Leica is using cheap springs. Simple huh? I love my M6
but it can't compare to my 44 year old M3 in terms of quality
construction! Good luck on the repairs.
Phil in MI