Subject: Re: [Leica] new pictures on my web page
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 19:39:58 -0500

At 12:00 PM 10/13/98 -0400, you wrote:

>to see that spirit still strong in folks like Rosie and Bob. Looked like a
>fun day, too!

Thanks! And that's what makes working a 16 hour day worthwhile. I had a
good time at it. (And sore feet!) But most of all, it was fun to find the
pictures. Like the horse yawning. One chance to get it, and I was ready.
Just two frames, and one wasn't in focus I reacted so fast -- with a 19,
and that's got enormous depth of field!
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math