Subject: RE: [Leica] TID>Ernst Hass
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 08:55:09 -0400

Again, you LUGnuts have provided me with something new to try!  I can't yet
try a Noc at f1, but I can try peanut butter and pickle.  Dill, bread and
buttter the possibilities are limitless.  I do like peanut butter and
mustard in addition to the more usual banana or jam.
I also have to try some TMZ.  TMY at 800 is still to slow for my Summicrons.

Thanks again..........Ken