Subject: RE: [Leica] M6TTL desirable?
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 15:37:27 -0400

Jay,

Just curious.....  What do you prefer about the M3?  As an eyeglass wearer,
I found it difficult to see the full 50mm frame in the M3 finder.  I traded
the M3 in on an M6HM and I love it.  The 50mm framelines are easy for me to
see and in a pinch I can use a 35. It just means I have to look around a bit
to see everything.  I don't know how common my "problem" is maybe it is made
worse because I am left eyed.

Ken