Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Nekkid wimmen!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 11:20:47 -0400

I have never been good at nudes, so even mediocre photographs can teach me
something. Ansel Adams' comment that Westons nudes looked dead was just his
opinion- I always thought that Weston was a master of light. To me he could
make women, peppers, and other assorted everyday things seem sensual just by
applying the right light.
Then again, I just like looking at women, nude or otherwise ( barring of
course those gynecological shots that seem to proliferate on the web- like
poisonous mushrooms after a rain)
Dan
dwpost+AEA-msn.com