Subject: Re: [Leica] Servicing Leica
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 11:43:43 -0600 (MDT)

I would like to add to Mr. Smith's credentials, Kindermann had a Leica
clinic in Calgary at one of the dealer's stores. New toys on display to be
fondled, and coveted. And Mr. Smith checking over everything from a 1 year
old R8 to my 65+ year old IId and IIIa. He advised me he is one of the few
Leica technicians still working for Leica that is trained in the screw
mount cameras. After checking mine over, he gave them a clean bill of
health, and sent me off to take more pictures. It was interesting to note
the reaction of others in line when these old beauties were being checked
over.
Noel Charchuk